Our client believes the right connections create relationships, build trust and inspire action. Their work drives culture across sports, entertainment and music.
The team connects brands with audiences around the world. As well as representing athletes of every major sport and artists from all genres of music. Currently looking for a Social Content Producer to work on varied range of projects within our Production team. As a full service creative marketing agency our services cover strategy, creative and multi-channel production. In the past year they have created and delivered over 1800 projects. Generating 5 million physical engagements and produced branded content reaching over 20 Billion views. Building a team of future change makers that let our clients and the award-wining work they create every day do the talking.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a Producer role delivering social content that includes (but not limited to) the following:
- Film and stills shoots for social media – from tiny fast turnaround content to larger social content series
- Post-production of multiple social media content pieces, as well as ‘live’ content capture/posting direct to social platforms
- Scoping, budgeting and building out initial proposals and project plans
- Create & manage key project documentation: budgets, project plans & schedules, estimates/quotes
- Manage freelance bookings, work schedules and file/project access and delivery
- Booking and managing content post-production processes such as sound design and colour grading
- Sourcing freelance crew and other suppliers
- Coordinating necessary approvals and rounds of amends at all stages of the project
- Experience in a comparable position / agency / industry
- Thorough understanding of production and post-production processes
- Season Ticket Loan
- Hybrid working pattern post restrictions
- Employee Assistance Programme with block counselling and coaching sessions available, family members included
We are committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.