Our client is a scientific creative animation Agency
They consist of scientists, artists, animators and programmers, who collaborate to effortlessly intertwine the worlds of science, art and technology, producing some of the most impactful scientific imagery, stories and interactive experiences. They are continuously expanding our hardworking and dedicated team, striving to improve on quality year-on-year and maintain our position as a global leader.
Medical animation serves at the core of their work and scientific storytelling and drug visualization help form the foundation of a pharmaceutical marketing campaign. They have produced work for a variety of pharmaceutical companies, ranging from small pharma and biotech companies, to huge global pharmaceutical giants. They have also worked extensively in the areas of consumer health, medical devices and diagnostics tests, animal health, in addition to collaborating with the film industry to develop various documentaries that can be seen in IMAX theatres globally.
About the role:
They are seeking a talented full-time Senior Account Executive to join the Sales team to support with business development and account management. This role will report to the Account Manager within the team. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills, meticulous attention to detail, strong initiative, and the ability to assimilate knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing and medical communications. They work with the world’s leading healthcare and pharmaceutical companies, so a passion for science and a strong academic background is preferred. Strength in communication for direct customer relationships is also preferred.
An SAE will assist with the day-to-day communications and smooth running of this department, which is specifically dedicated to all business with their small pharma and investor biotech clients and with their Top 30 pharmaceutical company clients. You will target and acquire new projects with pharmaceutical clients, utilising knowledge from past work, as well as pharmaceutical trends/news. Account Managers will additionally focus on maintaining current relationships with key clients. They are the main point of contact for their clients. Overall an SAE has a crucial role within the team to drive project wins and identify business opportunities through the expansion of new and existing client relationships.
Provide day-to-day support to the Sales & Marketing team, specialising in accounts for biotech industry
- Lead generation process:
- Understand the market, their business (including products) and the customer proposition
- Research, identify and qualify leads that fit their ideal customer profile
- Qualify and then convert leads for potential future projects
- Account Management:
- Understands knowledge of client strategy and product needs
- Regular touchpoints with their clients
- Sales Process:
- Contacting existing customers for potential projects
- Proposal development for potential new projects
- Independently handles RFI/RFP presentation preparation with help from AM/SAM to refine
- Confidently presents capabilities presentation to new and existing clients on a regular basis
- Negotiating project terms with the assistance of senior team members
- Client and market data:
- Proactively responds to campaign & medical marketing news without being prompted
- Maintain Salesforce data on prospect and customer lists
- Take initiative in updating team members on changes in market/clients
- Candidates must have a life sciences BSc and/or MSc with a desire to develop their careers in medical communications
- Demonstrable experience in other relevant roles at AE or SAE level or experience within the pharmaceutical industry in a client-facing role
- Strong desire to develop their career in business development and account handling, with a commercially driven mindset
- Strong communicator both written and verbally
- Comfortable with presenting over Teams and in person
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Comfortable with all Microsoft offerings
#advertisingjobs #accountexecutivejobs #mediajobs #digitaljobs #marketingjobs #creativejobs #healthcarejobs #sciencejobs