Our client is an integrated communications agency group
Across the group, they work with a broad spectrum of world class clients. Their multi award winning work transcends the marketing mix, leading everything from social media or launch campaigns to DM and web build. They also provide very senior strategic planning for clients, customer journey mapping and helping clients to envision their future business, beyond just communications.
They have a unique culture, and they’re looking for people who will make a positive
contribution to this. They’re not an agency with lots of set structures or processes, so they look for entrepreneurial self-starters with energy an dynamism.
About the role:
Their aim is to source and attract excellent, diverse talent to join the Partnership.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, highly collaborative talent sourcing specialist to join the team. Reporting to the Head of Recruitment, this person will build and nurture great relationships with line managers across the Partnership.
Confidence in communication both written and verbal is key – being the face for candidates
and external recruitment partners. On a day-to-day basis, they use different methods for sourcing candidates, such as LinkedIn , headhunting, referrals, diverse network partnerships and liaising with external recruitment partners. Building a continuous pipeline and networking future talent whilst making the relevant recommendations for interviews.
They are a team of 5 who work closely together on live vacancies, offering
up and encouraging recruitment ideas and solutions. They are an extremely hands-on Recruitment team, so although management of the PSL and internal recruitment processes is a part of the role, the priority is extensive headhunting and direct talent relationships.
● Headhunt star talent for permanent, fixed term contract and freelance roles.
● Build collaborative working relationships
● Report on recruitment savings and spend.
● Liaise with PAs and managing calendars to arrange interviews efficiently.
● Give feedback to candidates in a timely manner, keeping it constructive and as positive as
possible, even when they are unsuccessful.
● Ensure that the partnership is is working towards reaching diversity and inclusion goals when recruiting.
● Manage external Recruitment Partner enquiries and any disputes.
● Understand the Partnership Terms of Business and be able to advise others on these.
● Keep an eye on what’s going on in the industry for info on competitor agency news, as well as
being up to date with latest wins and campaigns.
● Be involved in the development and roll out of improved recruitment structure – this is a new
team in the process of centralising all recruitment, so there is lots of opportunity to be involved
in these early stages.
Skills & Experience:
● Proven experience sourcing in advertising, media or creative/design industries
● Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter for executive search, not relying on job ads or referrals.
● Working knowledge of G Suite (Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, Slides).
● Highly organised, meticulous with file naming and sorting. Attention to detail is key so that all
interviews are arranged in the correct format and candidates are submitted to line managers
in a consistent manner.
● Be clued up on the financial side of recruitment for tracking and reporting.
● This person will need to be diplomatic, whilst being clear and confident. Also a team player
who is approachable and accommodating.
#creativejobs #advertisingjobs #marketingjobs #mediajobs #communicationsjobs #advertisingjobs #recruitmentjobs #talentjobs #talentacquisitionjobs