It’s the passionate and dedicated team of our client who help make them Britain’s leading music company
Everyone is welcome to apply for the role. They recognise the importance of diversity of thought within their teams. They will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces and work processes to be fully inclusive. Our client is looking for a Product Manager to join a newly integrated record label. You will play a key role in the oversight and management of this new division across their incredible artist roster. The ideal candidate should have comprehensive knowledge and experience of managing press releases, production of campaigns and general management it takes to release records. This Product Manager role is unique in market and an exciting challenge for anyone looking to expand their existing knowledge of music management. They are a digitally savvy business and we are looking for digitally savvy individuals to join their team.
• Manage relevant artist showcases and events. And artist participation at divisional and group retail conferences
• Liaison with the A&R Manager and producers of domestic roster acts with regards to master delivery, mixes, samplers, label copy, music samples and technical issues relevant to the initiation and marketing of a product
• Managing external teams around various artists/projects
• Attend concerts / keep abreast of the live music scene including agents and promoters
• Work with the Head of Marketing and media buying agency in managing every aspect of each campaign media strategy and schedule
• Work with the Digital team to devise integrated online campaigns and manage artist websites
• Embrace new technologies and their benefits – commercial and creative – for the growth of the unit and the business
• Experience of working within Marketing with experience of co-managing artist’s campaigns
• Experience of managing budgets
• An interest and proven understanding of digital marketing
· 25 paid days of annual leave
· Holiday Purchase scheme
Salary revealed upon application
Since 1987, Christopher Keats has specialised in Media, Digital, Advertising & Marketing Recruitment in London. We’re one of London’s top recruitment firms in the Creative sector, working with leading brands in this space.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.