Our client has a unique culture, and we’re looking for someone who will make a positive contribution to this
Are you looking to build your HR career in a creative and supportive environment? We are looking for a People Advisor with an open and friendly approach to join our People team.
They want to populate culture through bold ideas. This needs people to be immersed in and curious about the world out there. Being curious about how their client’s businesses work, and how they make money is also crucial. With a unique culture, we are looking for a People Advisor who will make a positive contribution to the group.
So what do they actually do? Put simply we exist to transform the fortunes of our clients by challenging and disrupting the categories they operate in. Therefore the candidate must have the following skills:
You must be able to build relationships really easily across the business and work proactively. Good time management and attention to detail are a must. Discretion and confidentiality are paramount.
● Support the People team with Employee relations, secondments, and international Contracts
● Proven experience in working within a dynamic, fast-paced environment, working on own initiative, and dealing with confidential issues
● A passion for People and working within a creative environment
● Builds rapport and is able to quickly establish excellent working relationships
Within VCCP Business we can come together not only to work but also to learn and share:
• The Big Get Together – our annual conference is when we get as many of us together as possible to share our plans, and stories and for a touch of inspiration.
• Climate Action Group – a chance to join colleagues all over the world to take tangible action towards our goal of being net carbon zero.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.