Our client is a membership body that represents the interests of UK advertisers, working with hundreds of marketers within top brands.
The membership coordinator role is an integral part of the membership team providing support to member retention and recruitment activity; including responsibility for the quarterly subscription renewal process. This role also provides administrative support to the Public Affairs Team.
• Work with the Director of Membership on the quarterly subscription process. This includes chasing members on purchase orders and working with the finance team on raising estimates and invoices.
• To provide administration support to all member retention activities.
• Keep membership collateral and website up to date
• An initial contact point for members. This person is required to deal with inquiries where possible or find the appropriate person to deal with the inquiry.
• Update member records and log member interactions on the CRM when required.
• Organise member meetings and send diary invitations.
• Co-ordinate weekly Membership Team meetings (internal) and ensure actions are tracked.
• Maintain and track expenses for the team corporate credit card and submit to accounts
• Work with Head of Outreach and Engagement to provide administration support on the onboarding of new members. This includes coordinating a weekly progress meeting, attending all new member calls and writing email follow-ups, monitoring new members’ engagement, and reporting back to the Head of Outreach and Engagement.
• Monitor members leaving member companies and moving to new companies
• Support non-member events including diary invites and technically hosting zoom meetings
• Working with the Director and Head of Public Affairs, providing administration support to the various public affairs groups
• To co-ordinate weekly internal public affairs meetings and ensure actions are followed up
• To assist with diary management when required
#creativejobs #advertisingjobs #marketingjobs #mediajobs #digitaljobs #londonjobs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.