Our client is the not-for-profit trade body for the digital advertising industry with members from some of the biggest companies in the world including Google, Meta, TikTok and Twitter
The Member Services team is fast paced. No two days are the same, from presenting to member companies to coordinating projects. The Member Services Assistant role is vital in this dynamic environment. You ensure all internal systems are running smoothly and are up to date. This allows the team to be as organised and successful as possible.
· Being the owner of administrative tasks to help maintain a high performing team
· Managing group calendar invites and comms
· Owning the input of data into the CRM
· Working closely with different parts of the company to gain a comprehensive understanding of IAB UK
· Being on hand at our events, speaking to members and helping to ensure the event runs smoothly
· Helping co-ordinate industry projects, such as events, blog pieces, educational guides, and research projects
· Positive attitude and creative approach
· Previous experience within the digital media industry, or relevant studies or qualifications, a bonus but not essential
As the Member Services Assistant you will be reporting into the Member Services Manager
Since 1987, Christopher Keats has specialised in Media, Digital, Advertising & Marketing Recruitment in London. We’re one of London’s top recruitment firms in the Creative sector, working with leading brands in this space.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.