It’s the passionate and dedicated team of our client who help make them Britain’s leading music company
Everyone is welcome to apply for the role. They recognise the importance of diversity of thought within their teams. They will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces and work processes to be fully inclusive. Our client is looking for a Junior Digital Campaign Manager to join the FUSED ad operations team. You will play a key role in the day to day management of digital advertising campaigns across their UK labels. The ideal candidate should have comprehensive knowledge and experience of managing digital media campaigns across key social platforms. This Junior Digital Campaign Manager role is unique in market and an exciting challenge for anyone looking to expand their existing knowledge of digital media buying. They are a digitally savvy business and we are looking for digitally savvy individuals to join their team.
Operational and Analytical:
· Acting as an optimisation expert for each buying platform used, and regularly advising labels of additional planning opportunities
· Quality assurance and troubleshooting across the full campaign set up; creative formats, delivery, tracking and reporting
· Acting as an optimisation expert for each buying platform used, and regularly advising labels of additional planning opportunities.
· A proven track record of executing and reporting on programmatic media campaigns (2-3 years ideally)
· Strong knowledge of a range of digital analytics / demand side platforms and their operations
· Interest in data mining combined with advanced Excel skills
· 25 paid days of annual leave
· Holiday Purchase scheme
Salary revealed upon application
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.