Our client is a programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies.
The HRBP is a key member of the EMEA Talent Team. Working in partnership with global and local team members, you will guide and support HR practices in the region and help drive a world-class Employee Experience. A subject-matter-expert, you will act as an advisor to managers and employees, providing guidance on best practices on a wide variety of HR matters. Responsible for ensuring the seamless execution of HR operations (including, but not
limited to, onboarding, benefits, immigration, and employee relations), you will plan, develop, propose, and implement productive approaches to align with their overall growth and talent strategies.
Your main responsibilities will include:
● Following and adhering to multiple countries’ regulations; partnering with HR Director to manage any legislative situations that arise
● Managing the recruitment lifecycle and liaising with the Hiring Managers and Interviewers in relation to all recruitment needs, creating job descriptions, briefing recruiters and interview teams and reporting on key recruitment performance metrics.
● Oversee the completion of the monthly payroll report & producing reports to assist with
management information and audits, supporting the EMEA Payroll Manager with any HR related
queries raised as part of the monthly Payroll processing.
● Ensure that DEI principles are integrated into all HR practices (partnering with DEI team)
● Maintaining and improving the HRIS, ATS and related systems, ensuring data integrity at all times and creating new system workflows as needs arise.
● Owning and enhancing the regular cadence of HR Metrics reporting across EMEA
● Providing information about HR policies to employees and ownership of all level employee relations matters
● Managing the HR team coaching, supporting, and building their skills to help them grow
● Organising work among team members on projects, including setting priorities and delegating
● Providing in-the-moment feedback to, brainstorming with, and encouraging managers and
leaders on employee relations and team matters
● Providing instruction and coaching to managers in regards to HR processes, procedures, and best practices
● Proactively managing changes to HR practices based on evolving legal and regulatory
● Building a deep knowledge of what the challenges are for each department and country within
● Developing relationships of trust with managers and employees across all levels of the business.
● Demonstrating the value of best practices for employment decisions and employee relations issues
● Actively sharing knowledge and suggesting solutions for unexpected scenarios
● Scoping and planning projects based on needs analysis and internal data
● Setting clear objectives during planning, tying team outcomes to business goals
● Proactively setting timelines and managing expectations with stakeholders
● Creation and management of the Employee Handbooks and policies for all regions,
ensuring updates are implemented in line with changes in legislation
● Managing the end-to-end Visa process for all levels of employees
● Partnering with Finance, Tax and Legal for all matters related to people planning and organisational growth including engaging outside counsel in scoping of requirements to set up new entities in new geographies as they scale
● Practices “First Principle” thinking: takes time to identify the exact problem that exists and the
different options available to solve it; selects the right solution based on its ability to solve the real
● Work closely with the global L&D team to create a world class onboarding experience for EMEA employees at all levels
● Keep up-to-date on HR best practices and proactively develop initiatives and solutions to enable business growth plans, creating strategies for local and regional teams to meet their needs effectively
● Use insights to iterate on existing programs to meet the needs of the here-and-now and future to help create the career opportunity of a lifetime for all employees
#digitaljobs #advertisingjobs #marketingjobs #mediajobs #HRbusinesspartnerjobs #HRjobs #contractjobs #immediatestartjobs