Our client is an independent global creative agency network, producing creative content for premium brands.
The Head Receptionist will provide, develop, and support a proactive and efficient delivery of front-of-house services across the Group. It will cover a variety of areas and services but with the client and visitor journey and engagement excellence at the forefront, providing a best-in-class working environment.
- Ensure the reception services are maintained to exemplary standards. Supporting and developing as the business requires.
- Work closely with other operational team leads to support the wider goals and objectives. Championing, promoting, and enforcing a positive operation-led culture.
- Have a customer-focused approach and emphasis on continuous improvement
- Be key in delivering the infrastructure and business systems required to enable the group to run successfully
- Provide support, coaching and mentoring to all team members to encourage personal development and to ensure everyone can work to the best of their capabilities to deliver the required levels of excellent service.
- Lead reception to reflect the business and clients – thinking outside the box with a yes, yes, yes attitude
Reporting to the Group Operations Director/ Operations Manager you will be required to work closely with senior stakeholders, managing various resources and teams to meet the demands of the business.
- Manage Reception team including, performance, training, rostering, and recruitment.
- Meet and greet all clients, guests, and staff. Ensure the whole team is delivering best-in-class services and engagements.
- Champion of the Group, delivering onboarding of new joiners and perspective talent
- Maintaining, updating, and developing the switchboard and active directory
- Maintaining and updating operational documents
- Supporting pitch meetings, events, and company initiatives
- Managing, owning, and developing the Meeting room and visitor booking systems
- Fire marshal
- First Aider
- Maintain records and statistics
- Troubleshooting issues
- A support operations team with admin support including DSE register
- Maintaining the reception areas
- General admin duties and tasks associated with the services of reception and operations
- Actively identify ways to improve the operation, and appearance of offices with the emphasis on constant improvement.
Excellent communication skills, with a strong focus on attention to detail and high-quality customer engagement skills
Great people management skills and the ability to build positive relationships
Strong IT skills
Proven experience in service delivery within a fast-paced, high-energy reception team.
Proven Switchboard knowledge
Proven experience in the ability to engage with key stakeholders and deliver across various platforms and projects simultaneously
5* Reception skills
Previous experience in a supervisory role
Polite, tactful, diplomatic, and reliable
Energetic, confident and enthusiastic persona
#creativejobs #advertisingjobs #marketingjobs #mediajobs #digitaljobs #londonjobs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.