Our client has a unique culture, and we’re looking for someone who will make a positive contribution to this
They want to populate culture through bold ideas. This needs people to be immersed in and curious about the world out there. Being curious about how their client’s businesses work, and how they make money is also crucial. With a unique culture, we are looking for people who will make a positive contribution to the group. Therefore the candidate must have the following skills:
Dynamic and Fearless
The company was built from on creativity and grew from the ground up. For that reason they don’t fear change or movement. Or suggesting we do things differently. So people do well here when they create energy and dynamism around what they do.
Optimistic and Collaborative
As a company, they respectfully challenge, question and collaborate. This ethos is applied to clients as well in order to get to the right place. Overall, the ideal candidate will have an open and friendly manner, ready to join their HR team. Good time management skills and attention to detail is a must and discretion is paramount.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
A key leadership role overseeing high quality service with a focus on compliance, safety, quality and sustainability across our Partnership. To manage all areas of Group Business Support within the UK and to oversee the Business Support operations in its International offices.
Within the UK, the role will involve managing the following areas and teams:
● Office Management
● Reception, Front of House and client facing areas and more
Reporting to Chief Operating Officer.
● Builds rapport and is able to quickly establish excellent working relationships
● A passion for all things creative and advertising
Skills and Experience:
● Strong line management skills to manage the Business Support team, Reception and International teams
● Proven experience of working in a similar role in a Marketing Communications Group/Company with in excess of 500 employees
● 25 days holiday (additional to bank holidays, the office may also close for 3 days over Christmas and New Year)
● Life Assurance
Since 1987, Christopher Keats has specialised in Media, Digital, Advertising & Marketing Recruitment in London. We’re one of London’s top recruitment firms in the Creative sector, working with leading brands in this space.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.