Part of a larger group who have over 85 employees and offices in Boston USA, Mexico City, Singapore, and Sydney. The role is based in Windsor but outside of the initial onboarding process, offering flexible hours and the ability to work from home on a regular basis. As the Client Insight Manager, your role is to oversee the complete process of administering TRR. The role is principally an administrative and internal role, however, with time, the role will develop to include customer-facing activities.
• Overseeing all the processes which ensure s the timely and accurate delivery of each round of TRR for our clients, supporting Consultants & our Senior Client Insight Manager in their roles.
• Responsibility for updating and managing your clients’ database each round, making sure all mailings and fieldwork happen on time.
• Managing the fieldwork; setting the mailings, dealing with bounce backs, addressing low response levels, communicating calls to action, and generally keeping the process moving.
• Following up on any other issues or queries that occur as a result of the process.
• Writing the account key comments.
• Preparing the presentation, catching any discrepancies or errors in the automated output.
• Production of customer reports, such as the customer contact summary report and word maps.
• Making notes and capturing actions from the Debrief.
• Preparing and sending out after the Debrief all standard reports (Exec Summaries, Account
• Reports etc) plus any additional reports as requested by the client.
• Continuous improvement: actively thinking about how to improve the process to increase efficiency, reduce errors, and make it simpler for both us and our clients to use.
• Developing strong relationships with clients and seen as the first point of call. Answering any queries with confidence by phone and email
• Security: Comply with all aspects of our security policies, taking personal responsibility for the security of your own, the company’s, and our client’s data
• You should be numerate and articulate, able to express yourself clearly, simply, and effectively in both written and spoken communication.
• Ideally you should have solid administrative experience; we are looking for a naturally organized person who can work to deadlines and manages data entry with speed and accuracy.
• Attention to detail, you should pride yourself on your flawless delivery of any reports.
• Calm under pressure and able to juggle different projects and priorities.
Since 1987, Christopher Keats has specialized in Media, Digital, Advertising & Marketing Recruitment in London. We’re one of London’s top recruitment firms in the Creative sector, working with leading brands in this space.